Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tiny Dancer



As someone who has always loved to dance...

...I was immediately flooded with thoughts of ballet slippers, tutus, and dance recitals as soon as we found out that Baby Shep is a girl :). My Mom obviously had the same idea, because these were waiting for us when we got to Austin last weekend...

How precious are those tiny ballet slippers!!

And speaking of dancing, Baby Shep has become quite active lately. And based on all the kicks (with the long legs that the doctor pointed out on the sonogram) and turns I have felt in my tummy, I think she is well on her way to following in my footsteps.

I will of course support any sport/extracurricular activity that Baby Shep wants to pursue...but she won't be able to stop me from dressing her up in this cute little outfit and dancing with her around the house :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive