Friday, October 17, 2014

Lauren and Jake's Wedding Weekend

At the end of September, we headed back down to Austin to celebrate Lauren and Jake's wedding. It was such a fun weekend, and I loved catching up with so many friends from high school and college.

 After the rehearsal at the church, everyone loaded up on a party bus and headed to Taylor to enjoy a fabulous dinner at Louie Mueller Barbecue. The bus was stocked with beer and wine to get the party started, and I loved the cute coozies.


My handsome date. 


The barbecue was some of the best I've ever had, and the brisket was ridiculously good. 


Pumping in the car amidst the festivities...the things I do for my sweet baby boy :). 


Saturday morning, the girls met for a delicious Bridal Brunch at Chez Zee. 


Their Creme Brûlée French Toast is amazing. 


Lauren gave us all hot pink Kendra Scott earrings as a gift. So fun!


Getting pretty for the big event. 


Our gorgeous flowers. 


The bridesmaids and house party all ready to go. 


After a wonderful ceremony, we headed to Austin Country Club for the reception. 


It was such a wonderful party (ummm…they served Amy's Ice Cream), and everything was gorgeous.  



Me and the beautiful bride.



The lovely TCU ladies. 


Obligatory wedding selfie.


As you can tell by the next two pictures (taken by the wedding photographer), we had quite a fun night!




Congratulations to the sweet couple! I was so honored to be a part of your big day. 


And in case you were wondering, Rylan and Ava had a fun weekend in Austin as well. Rylan spent most of his time at my Mom and Jimmy's house (shout out to Aunt Bee for babysitting Saturday night so Mom could attend the wedding for a bit), and Ava had a slumber party over at my Dad and Rhonda's house. 

Thanks to Hannah and Sara, Ava is now obsessed with dancing to Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off." The girl definitely has some moves... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive