Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Web Crush Wednesday | Pumpkin {Part One}

Fall has finally arrived (even in Texas), and that means it is officially pumpkin season. Due to the plethora of fabulous pumpkin-related recipes, decor ideas, and other fun finds, I had no choice but to split this Web Crush Wednesday theme into two posts. 

Baked Pumpkin Cream Cheese French Toast. I looove baked french toast, and this version looks amazing. The cream cheese filling is especially genius.


White Pumpkin + Pink Roses Centerpiece. Absolutely lovely. I especially appreciate that this is not your typical fall colors.


Cheddar & Chive Pumpkin Cheese Ball. Cheese in any form is a winner in my book, and this is so clever…especially the pie crust leaves.


No Carve Typography Pumpkins. There is no way mine would come out this neat, but I'm definitely willing to give it a shot. At least the no-carve part would mean they would last longer.


Pumpkin Churro Layer Cake. So many layers of deliciousness. This would be perfect for a fall birthday party.


Hipster Pumpkin T-Shirt. I find most fall/Halloween-themed kids' clothing to be extremely cheesy, but this t-shirt makes me smile. Rylan's has already been ordered (and Ava got this sugar skull shirt). 


Pumpkin Maple Vinaigrette. This would be fantastic over a salad topped with apples, goat cheese, and candied pecans.


The Pumpkin Gutter. What husband won't love the combination of pumpkin carving and power tools?!


Crumbly Pumpkin Bread. This banana bread recipe was glorious (the crumbly topping gets three thumbs up), so I can only imagine that the pumpkin version is equally as wonderful.


Pumpkin Mac and Cheese with Bacon. I would love a very large bowl of this deliciousness. As well as this pumpkin-shaped pot. 


Pumpkin Pie Recipe Chalkboard Print. My chalkboard skills are no where close to this, but one can dream. Or purchase the print.


Salted Caramel-Glazed Pumpkin Donuts. If they are baked, they are healthy. Right?


Frida-Inspired Day of the Dead Pumpkins. Again, waaaay past my level of craftiness. But I can think of several fabulous painters in my family who could pull these off…unibrow and all.


Pumpkin Spice Beignets. My Dad often channeled his New Orleans roots by making beignets for us on the weekends when we were growing up. This picture makes me think I need to start the tradition up again. They would be the perfect accompaniment to a cold front and a giant cup of coffee.


Pumpkin Crafts for Kids. Some very cute, and (more importantly) easy, fall crafts.


Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte. Because I clearly couldn't compile this post without a homemade PSL recipe. It looks super dreamy in that large mug.


Crockpot Maple Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix. Salty + sweet + tastes like fall. Sounds fabulous. My only complaint is that I don't like crockpot recipes that require this much attention throughout the cooking process.


Pumpkin Succulent Harvest Decoration. Love these. Since a glue gun is involved, I feel as though I could handle this project…with at least one glue burn. 


Melt-in-Your Mouth Pumpkin Cookies. A former co-worker brought similar cookies to work one time, and they were incredible. Ava and I will be making these very soon.


Velvet Pumpkins. I love these elegant little velvet pumpkins. (Also, how did I just recently find out about this sister site of Anthropologie?!)


Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Honey Butter. This stuff plus homemade biscuits sounds like a match made in fall heaven.


Pumpkin Spice Latte Bracelets. Flourish Leather is a wonderful Etsy shop filled with beautiful bracelets (in both adult and kid sizes) and other leather goods, including this "pumpkin spice" trio. I love her Insta account as well. 


Pumpkin Pie Baked BrieOh, baked Brie…how I love thee. I don't know if there is a more perfect Thanksgiving appetizer than this right here.



Pumpkin Party Cooler. Such a great idea. I don't have it in me to throw a Halloween party this year, but one of these days...


Pumpkin S'mores Cupcakes. Hello, lover.


Up next Wednesday, a whole other batch of fun pumpkin-themed finds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive